PHILIPPINE CONSULATE GENERAL
CHECKLIST FOR PASSPORT APPLICATION
REQUIREMENTS FIRST-TIME APPLICANT
- Personal appearance of applicant;
- Duly accomplished application form;(application form)
- Original and photocopy of the applicant's Report of Birth (ROB) or
authenticated NSO Birth Certificate;
- Original and photocopy of authenticated NSO Marriage Certificate or
Report of Marriage of parents;
- Original and photocopy of the following pages of passport of parents/guardian:
passport's: data page, visa page, latest arrival stamp,
and amendment page, if applicable;
Note: The Consular Officer reserves the right to require additional
proof or documents, pursuant to the Philippine Passport Law (R.A. 8239)
for the purpose of verifying the identity, citizenship and personal
circumstances of the applicant.
- Letter Pack 500 envelope; and
- Passport fee of ¥5,820 (¥6,180 by March 11 2013) paid in cash.
- If applicant is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by the parent/legal
guardian. The legal guardian must have a Special Power of Attorney (SPA).
- If dual citizen under RA 9225, submit: original and photocopy of
Identification Certificate and Oath of Allegiance.
Passport application for Filipino children
born in the Philippines who used Japanese passport to enter Japan should
submit authenticated NSO Birth Certificate to apply for Philippine passport.